A trail-friendly geometry of a Giant Stance E+ 2 will help you to experience all off-ride e-bike riding as its best. Stance E+ is a perfect e-bike for all the beginners in this great, full of adrenalin cycling on singletracks. This full-suspension bike offers you the power and technology to ride the trails you dream about.
A lightweight, yet strong and stiff ALUXX SL aluminium frame with FlexPoint suspension makes tricky singletrack trails easier to ride. A proven "single-pivot" design that uses the flexing action of the chainstay and seatstay junction to produce a lightweight and durable suspension system with a 120mm of travel. It also features 130mm fork, plus the stable, nimble ride quality of 29-inch wheels.
The SyncDrive Sport motor with 70Nm of torque and 360 percent tunable support helps you climb steep, rugged trails with ease. 625Wh EnergyPak offers long riding range. This integrated battery is easy to charge up to 80 percent in 2.5 hours with new 6A Fast Charger and offer a range up to 215km.
All SyncDrive motors have Smart Assist technology, which adjusts the support to match the rider’s needs. By using information from multiple sensors, both rider input and terrain feedback are used to determine the optimal amount of pedaling assistance. SyncDrive is the only e-bike system that utilizes both rider input and terrain feedback. It gives you a smooth, natural riding experience with ample power when you need it, while also conserving power when you don’t need as much. With full system integration, the RideControl on the bars makes sure you have exactly everything you need at your fingertips with brigh full color display with all info you need. Compatible with ANT+ devices such as heart belt.
Why 29” wheels?
- 29" bikes for better control - thanks to a larger contact area with the ground, they offer you improved traction and better control while riding
- 29" bikes for higher speed - simple physics: larger diameter, higher speed
- 29" bikes for a smoother ride - larger wheels make it easier to overcome smaller and larger obstacles on the trail
- 29" bikes for taller bikers – simply because they are larger
ALUXX SL-grade aluminium, 120mm FlexPoint suspension system
SR Suntour XCR 34 Air LO-R, tapered steerer, Lockout, 110x15 Quick-Loc thru-axle, 130mm travel
RockShox Monarch R, High volume, 184x44mm, custom tuned
Shimano Deore, Shadow+ LinkGlide , 10-speed (rear derailleur) / Shimano Deore, LinkGlide (shifters) / 10-speed
Tektro HD-M745 Orion, 4-piston, hydraulic disc, 203mm
Forged Alloy minimal Q-factor, 36T, steel, Direct mount ring (S:160, M/L:165, XL:170)
Shimano CS-LG600-10, 11-43T, 10-speed LinkGlide
Giant 30.9mm, 2-bolt Micro Adjustable, Forged Aluminium
Giant AM 29", Tubeless ready, 30mm inner width
Maxxis Rekon 29x2.4", foldable, 60TPI, EXO, Tubeless Ready
SyncDrive Sport, 70Nm, powered by Yamaha
EnergyPak Smart 625Wh
RideControl Dash, full color LCD screen
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The content and opinions expressed by users reflect their personal views and do not represent the positions of PR, d.o.o. PR, d.o.o. does not assume responsibility for the accuracy and credibility of user statements.
There are currently no product reviews