New customerCreate an Account
You can use product names, manufacturer names, keywords...
Designed in conjunction with Aussie DH racer Troy Brosnan, the Maxxis Dissector tyre seeks to minimize drag while retaining cornering control. This versatile tire can be used as a front, a pair, or as a rear depending on trail conditions. It is ideal for dry and fast trails. 3C MaxxGrip compound uses the stickiest, slowest rebounding rubber, DoubleDown casing creates a highly durable tire with more trail feedback.
- Ideal for dry, fast trails
- Use: Enduro racing and e-bikes
- Tubeless ready
- Wide Trail casing - optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims
- DD - DoubleDown - Two layers of a lightweight 120 TPI casing material are combined with a butyl sidewall insert to create a highly durable tire with more trail feedback than a Downhill casing tire. DoubleDown tires are marginally lighter than their Downhill counterparts, but it’s really the difference in “trail feel” that sets the two apart.
- 3C MAXX GRIP - 3C MaxxGrip compound uses the stickiest, slowest rebounding rubber Maxxis offers in a mountain bike tire. This high traction compound is the same one used by some top World Cup Downhill and Enduro World Series athletes.
- TPI: 120
- Max pressure: 50 PSI / 3.5 bar
- Dimensions: 27.5" x 2.4
- Weight: 1083 g
There are currently no product reviews
MaxxisTyre Minion DHR II 29x2.40 WT EXO+
MaxxisTire Minion DHR II 27.5x2.80 EXO, TR