Oakley Fall Line M goggles are a synonym for good visibility during the winter. In skiing and snowboarding, taking the Fall Line refers to the line down a mountain that is most directly downhill. Inspired by Line Miner and fusing the large ﬁeld of view from a rimless goggle, Fall Line M is the latest addition to Oakley’s “LINE SERIES” of cylindrical style snow goggles. Designed with Oakley’s Ridgelock Technology, changing lenses is quick and easy while still allowing for a complete lens seal to prevent harsh conditions from penetrating into your goggle.
Prizm Snow Sapphire lens, with 13 % VLT
• Available in Prizm™ Snow Sapphire Lens Technology options
• Fit: Medium
• Microbag included for storage and lens cleaning
• Ridgelock Lens Change System
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Wide 40mm wide adjustable strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Flexible O Matter® chassis conforms to your face comfortably, even in extreme cold
• Rimless frame design provides increased visibility and improved helmet compatibility
• All-day comfort of triple-layer face foam with moisture wicking polar fleece lining
• Injection-molded Plutonite® lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct Dual Lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 standards
* The content and opinions expressed by users reflect their personal views and do not represent the positions of PR, d.o.o. PR, d.o.o. does not assume responsibility for the accuracy and credibility of user statements.
N. P., Ljubljana, 12/24/2022 17:40:03:
Očala uporablja 13-letni sin, tekmovalec alpskega smučanja, skupaj s čelado Atomic. Odlična očala.
L. G., Mengeš, 12/30/2021 21:36:02:
Malo dražja očala ampak imajo super optiko. Prizm je ena boljših tehnologij, ki jih ima Oakley.