Oakley® Kaast arrives as the brand's first dual-lens sunglass enabled by PhysioMorphic Geometry, the optical design innovation first introduced in Oakley™ Kato. This innovation allowed for the creation of a first-of-its-kind lens to lug the design aesthetic featured in the style. The O Matter™ frame material is tuned for optimized fit and head retention while a 3-point fit provides all-day comfort. Unobtainium® nosepads are attached to the lens, creating a unique bridge aesthetic with no-slip grip and Prizm™ Lens Technology to enhance color and contrast across a variety of environments and activities.
- Prizm™ lenses for greater contrasts and visibility
- DESIGN: Functional lifestyle design built to provide the ultimate in comfort and protection to enhance everyday experiences in high light exposure
- FRAME MATERIAL - Lightweight, durable O Matter material with tuned flex for optimized fit, comfort, and head retention
- SEE MORE DETAILS: Available with a range of different Prizm™Snow, Water and Everyday lenses that are designed to enhance colour, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity
- ALL DAY COMFORT - With 3 point fit
- NO SLIP: Unobtainium® nose pads increase grip with perspiration to help keep eyewear securely in place without sacrificing comfort
- Category 4 lenses (below 8% VLT) blocks more UVB rays and intense light, which may reduce the chance of obtaining eye health disorders
Matte Grey Smoke frame colour and Prizm Ruby lenses (Light Transmission: 17%), for the difference in the visibility, check out Oakley's official web site.
There are currently no product reviews