New customerCreate an Account
You can use product names, manufacturer names, keywords...
Nothing is off-limits to the Giant Embolden 29 1, a trail bike designed to conquer tricky climbs, rowdy descents, and chunky rock gardens with confidence. With ALUXX-Grade Aluminum frame, tubeless wheelset, dropper seatpost, Liv Sylvia trail saddle and a 1x drivetrain you can tackle new technical terrain with confidence. The 120mm of FlexPoint Suspension provides an effective, lightweight and durable suspension system so you have increased control while riding over rooty and rocky terrain.
The Liv Embolden is a full-suspension women's mountain bike with 130mm travel at the front and 120mm travel at the rear. With its modern and aggressive design, it is aimed at ambitious trail riders and women who are looking for their first performance MTB.
Why 29” wheels?
- 29" bikes for better control - thanks to a larger contact area with the ground, they offer you improved traction and better control while riding
- 29" bikes for higher speed - simple physics: larger diameter, higher speed
- 29" bikes for a smoother ride - larger wheels make it easier to overcome smaller and larger obstacles on the trail
- 29" bikes for taller bikers – simply because they are larger
ALUXX-Grade Aluminum, 120mm FlexPoint Suspension
Giant Crest 34 SL RCL, 130mm, 15x110
RockShox Monarch R, 184.15/44.45, custom tuned for Liv
Sram SX Eagle (rear) / Sram SX Eagle(shifters) / 12 Speed
Shimano BR-MT420, hydraulic, 180/160mm rotor
SRAM SX Eagle DUB, 30t
SRAM SX Eagle, 11x50
Giant Contact Switch dropper post with remote lever, 30,9mm
Giant AM 29, tubeless ready, sleeve-joint rim, 30mm inner width
Maxxis Forecaster 29x2.35 WT, EXO, TR, tubeless
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
There are currently no product reviews